180 Gallon Mixed Reef Stocking List

  • Thread starter Thread starter ptine_6
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ptine_6

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2023
Messages
40
Reaction score
20
Location
Long Island
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone! I set up my 180 about a month ago and currently I have my old midas blenny and a new yellow tang in there. I've been struggling to narrow down a list for stocking. Does anyone have any good ideas of some cool unique fish I should plan on adding at some point. I also have a hippo tang arriving Friday pre-quarantined from marine collectors. Soon after this I plan on getting some diamond gobies, tomini tang and a coris wrasse and get them into quarantine. Thanks!
 
Well I don’t know what you should get, but I’ve learned of a few fish that I do love because they are always working.
Foxface lo
Two spot bristle tooth tang
Melanorus wrasse
Copperband

The above are pretty much mandatory for me personally. I have a longhorn Cowfish in mine that has a puppy dog type personality, but is capable of making a mess by spitting water. I also love anthias and chromis because they fill the tank with color and movement.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new