180 gallon mixed reef!

Christopher Davis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2016
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
1,443
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BE1C7CB2-F80F-441E-AA83-19AC0E1384FD.jpeg
image.jpg
2B404B7D-CA8B-4A41-9251-663EB6987094.jpeg
26286919-B032-4A18-B32B-57904D7E685E.jpeg
12B18F24-C09B-415A-9787-2072AC6A28F2.jpeg 0349330A-7BFB-42AA-86D7-822E7C6FE8B4.jpeg
4BE93A47-57B9-43BD-85CE-A1770012674B.jpeg
 
Looking great.

I'm looking at 180's right now and getting stuck on the overflows. Who make your tank? What systems in the overflow are you running?
I believe it’s an aqueon tank. I bought it brand new never used from someone who had it in their basement for 5 years or so. Currently running dual silent overflows. I love the side overflows they look much better! And don’t take away from usable tank space!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new