180G & Other Things

Sorry mang I thought you were someone else. But I still like me some whataburger. I'm in EP as well and just got a 50 cube going.
 
Sorry mang I thought you were someone else. But I still like me some whataburger. I'm in EP as well and just got a 50 cube going.


Thats awesome, cant go wrong with some Whataburger. 50g cube is going to be nice, what Brand?
 
I've been watching your vids on YouTube. I just got a smoker not that long ago been having a lot of fun with that too.
 
I've been watching your vids on YouTube. I just got a smoker not that long ago been having a lot of fun with that too.

Hey Matt, Hows it going Bro?! I sent you a FB Request Bro. Smoking/Cooking is FUN
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new