18W or 36W UV Sterilizer

This is the UV I’m using:
CFB85A34-5765-4991-85D5-AD363478ED57.png

I also run a BRS single reactor with ROX 0.8 carbon, Matala filter mesh, pond matrix, marinepur, and a Reef Octopus 200int. My tank is a 120 with DIY 40 breeder sump.

I don’t run any filter socks or filter floss.

Thanks, I have been mulling a UV sterilizer for a while now. There are cheap options out there but I think I need to buck-up for a unit like this.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new