19 Eye BGM Colony

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrooksReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2010
Messages
469
Reaction score
7
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all.

I have a 19+ eye BGM Chalice colony that I'm throwing out here for sale. Asking price is $375 SHIPPED to your door overnight.

Pictures:
(Back left)
7e0d363b.jpg

(Bottom Left)
c01976fa.jpg


Older Picture:
463e947c.jpg
 
Some great looking colonies brooks glws!
 
Also have a frag of FragFarmer WM that I will sell for $150. It has 9 eyes. Sell them both for $445 shipped!

Pictures:
bc7eec62.jpg

ae916a5e.jpg

05e6216a.jpg
 
In the last pic of the first post.... is that a chalice that is plating out? cause thats sick!
 
BGM SOLD.

The FF Watermelon is still up. $180 shipped.
 
Last edited:
Mods please close. Will make another thread for the FF Watermelon since i can't edit the title.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new