1st reef tank, needs to be done cheap (I keep freshwater planted ecosystem aquariums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NashobaTek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly this kids gotten more help the past 2 days then I think I’ve ever seen lol. Now I know how to get lots of replies on a thread! The aggressive responses keep me coming back!
Season 1 Wow GIF by Rick and Morty
And he's got 3-4 threads going at the same time

MaxTremors

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know crap about coral types im probably just gonna ask my lfs what’s the cheapest
This. This right here is the problem. You’ve done the most cursory amount of research, and literally have no idea what you’re talking about. These are living things we’re talking about. It is unethical, and basically animal abuse to just buy corals when you have no idea how to care for them, don’t have even a basic understanding reef water chemistry, and don’t really seem interested in learning these things (as evidenced by your flippant disregard for all the advice people here have given you).

I mean, I know we all went through it, but man is this teenage know-nothing-know-it-all phase obnoxious (how do parents not end up in prison?).

Ricksreeefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This. This right here is the problem. You’ve done the most cursory amount of research, and literally have no idea what you’re talking about. These are living things we’re talking about. It is unethical, and basically animal abuse to just buy corals when you have no idea how to care for them, don’t have even a basic understanding reef water chemistry, and don’t really seem interested in learning these things (as evidenced by your flippant disregard for all the advice people here have given you).

I mean, I know we all went through it, but man is this teenage know-nothing-know-it-all phase obnoxious (how do parents not end up in prison?).
Dang but yeah ur right, it’s not just plants anymore these are living animals and your lack of knowledge and willingness to learn is gonna kill the poor things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 105 43.2%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 116 47.7%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 9 3.7%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 3.3%
Back