1st saltwater adventure!

joanna_davis

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
Waxahachie
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been keeping freshwater aquariums for 15 years! This is my first saltwater tank. I have a 125gal tank with a 20gal sump. I also have a 29 gal quarantine tank.

6F57317C-0C4D-4685-8DDB-2A10841F6605.jpeg 62C4C9D5-F668-4487-852F-2C86CC5553B5.jpeg 7D833736-A4C0-4233-A085-8941063C4B61.jpeg F4661DF7-5EF0-42F3-83B6-E8F935CF8C4B.jpeg C3892AA7-0488-48F4-AAC6-F2319C5D23DE.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new