1st Tank 2022

kaitykat

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
9
Location
Buckeye
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m completely new to all of this but my fiancé has been in the game for years. He took a break for a while and now we’re finally getting a tank started! I’m so excited to add more frags and fish and get this thing going! I just bought a Scopas Tang and a Feathered Starfish to give our clowns some company. I love seeing other people’s tanks and coral and I can’t wait to see our tank grow☺️

FAF72775-D570-4D2D-9261-9C92F44256EF.png 8C163F04-0C36-4BB6-A0FA-E210DCA49CAC.png
 
I’m completely new to all of this but my fiancé has been in the game for years. He took a break for a while and now we’re finally getting a tank started! I’m so excited to add more frags and fish and get this thing going! I just bought a Scopas Tang and a Feathered Starfish to give our clowns some company. I love seeing other people’s tanks and coral and I can’t wait to see our tank grow☺️

FAF72775-D570-4D2D-9261-9C92F44256EF.png 8C163F04-0C36-4BB6-A0FA-E210DCA49CAC.png
Wow your tank looks healthy
 
I’m completely new to all of this but my fiancé has been in the game for years. He took a break for a while and now we’re finally getting a tank started! I’m so excited to add more frags and fish and get this thing going! I just bought a Scopas Tang and a Feathered Starfish to give our clowns some company. I love seeing other people’s tanks and coral and I can’t wait to see our tank grow☺️

FAF72775-D570-4D2D-9261-9C92F44256EF.png 8C163F04-0C36-4BB6-A0FA-E210DCA49CAC.png
Looks great, can’t wait to see it evolve!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new