1st tank - advice on purchasing reef rock

Hello and welcome to R2R!
goofy movie hello GIF
 
I have a cycled tank with some snails, hermits, macroalgae, live rock rubble, and a damselfish. I would like to add a larger reef rock and start introducing coral. 28g red sea reefer nano. All my water, rock, and livestock came from a single LFS. Should I purchase live rock from that same store (expensive, not a huge selection) or purchase dry rock online? If online, it looks like guaranteed clean rock is never in stock. Advice? Thanks!
Hello and welcome to the channel.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new