2-4lbs Established living rock

fulltang

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2018
Messages
192
Reaction score
176
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I'm starting a Pico jar (2.5g anchor Hocking jar) and I'm looking for a tiny amount of established real living rock, ideally 2 pieces in the 2-4lb range total as I need to fit it in the 9" opening.

Ideally shipped in water if possible, overnight.
 
Bump
 
Santa Cruz
 
Santa Cruz
Thats so funny.
I grew up in santa cruz. Moved to salinas about 5 years ago.
Id be happy to help you out. I have some awesome liverock thats been alive and thriving for 10+ years that ill eventually need to get rid of most as i move to my new tank.
The only thing is im over run by aiptasia and you would need to come pickup lol.

The aiptasia should be easy to take care of on a couple small pieces though.
I think i still have a partial bottle of franks youre welcome to....
Lmk
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new