2.5L Vertex Dosing Containers (Tampa Area)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Acro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Acro

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2014
Messages
503
Reaction score
4
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have three vertex dosing containers in great shape. I was planning on using them and got them all filled up with my liquids and went to put it in the sump area and my measurements were off and won't fit on my small tank.

I am asking $100.00 cash or willing to trade for a tank that you might have hanging around! Brand new these babies are $50 a piece.

PM me or post here, have a great day!

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1409268532.998875.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1409268589.465686.jpg
 
Hey guys, want to see if it'll sell local first. If I don't get anyone tomorrow I'll see about shipping, wouldn't know what size box to put these things in though! Lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new