2.6 pico lighting for flower nems

Dreamscapesaquatics

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2020
Messages
113
Reaction score
96
Location
Opelika
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I have a couple of the fluval 2.6 gal ebi shrimp tanks. I'm thinking of 3 or 4 flower nems in each. Project still in planning stage. I'm looking for lighting options. I doubt the lighting included with the kits will work. It's a tiny tank. Need a light that will give decent color but not overpower such a small tank. Suggestions? Cheaper the better of course but I like any ideas.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new