• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 AI Hydra 32 HD with flex arms

Item Price
240
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Broose51

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2020
Messages
69
Reaction score
33
Location
minot nd
What state or country do you live in
North Dakota
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
2 Hydra 32 HD’s with flex mounts. Both work great, never ran full power. Small scuff on one corner that’s barely noticeable but obviously doesn’t affect use. $250 each or $475 for both shipped.

IMG_9224.jpeg IMG_9222.jpeg IMG_9225.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Price lowered to $240 each or $450 for the pair
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new