• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 AI Prime HD lights FS

Item Price
$150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

miggs76

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2013
Messages
264
Reaction score
29
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I upgraded my tank size so I need bigger lights. I’m the original owner and these were on my tank for about 1.5 years. Comes with flex arms. I have the original packaging too.
150 each or both for 275. Includes shipping. Local pickup availability suburban DC (Maryland)

IMG_9298.jpeg IMG_9296.jpeg IMG_9297.jpeg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
hello super interested are there any issues or just needed to upgrade?
 
hello super interested are there any issues or just needed to upgrade?
No issues at all. I’m the original owner. My tank started leaking so I decided to buy a bigger tank and will need more powerful lights.
 
Actually I have another now available.
150 shipped or local pickup DC area
 
Also interested- sent pm
 
Folks, unless I close the thread, the light is for sale. No need to PM me and ask if it is available. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new