- Joined
- Jul 13, 2013
- Messages
- 264
- Reaction score
- 29
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!
No issues at all. I’m the original owner. My tank started leaking so I decided to buy a bigger tank and will need more powerful lights.hello super interested are there any issues or just needed to upgrade?
I’m interested! Can you message me?Actually I have another now available.
150 shipped or local pickup DC area
sending PMI’m interested! Can you message me?
2nd in lineAlso interested- sent pm
No response from person ahead of you. PM if you want to buy.2nd in line
White or black? Thanks!No response from person ahead of you. PM if you want to buy.
WhiteWhite or black? Thanks!