• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 AI Prime HD's with Mounts for T5

  • Thread starter Thread starter buck27
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Would you sell one of the ai primes
 
Does it have to be a 48" fixture? I have a coralife t5/ 150w Metal Halide 36" fixture
 
I have two reefbrite 36', and 36'' aquatic life t5 with ati bulbs
 
Interested in selling at all?
 
I have an older 48" t5 system. It came out of a 75 gal hood. Its an icecap ballast and comes with a dimmer/ timer. Its not a 'fixture' but has all the hookups
 
I have a 36" 6 bulb TEK ELITE t5 hood with ATI bulbs if your interested.

20170722_202609.jpg


20170722_202719.jpg
 
I have a 48" 54 watt ATI sunpower without bulbs though.would love to nab me some ai's
 
Hello, Do you accept trade for a brand new sealed in box ecotech vectra L1 return pump?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new