• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

(2) ATI STRATON

Item Price
$1700
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

PANONHAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone. I am posting (2) ATI Stratons for sale recently purchased from another reefer. The lights are in excellent condition. Asking for $1700 shipped. They easily cover a 60”x36” tank. looking to replace them mostly due to the color of the units themselves. The are white and my
stand is dark brown color so they stand out quite a bit and since they re in our den where everyone can see them, the “Boss” says I need to get black colored lights. Lol. They come with the hanging kit and are less then 6 months old. Willing to trade for (6) KESSIL A360x or (3) KESSIL APx9. Will also consider (3) NEPTUNE SKYS.

You can PM me or text me at (908) 337-6031

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.7%
Back