• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 Bashsea 6-12 Media Chamber Reactors Hard Plumbed

Item Price
$140 Each
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Gilweb

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2018
Messages
80
Reaction score
21
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 2 Bashsea Media Chambers for sale.

Asking $140 each shipped

These are the hard plumbed version

I used them for GFO and Carbon

Here are the specs to them:
https://bashsea.com/bashsea-products/media-chamber/media-chamber-6-12/
Pickup would be on Long Island

bashsea.jpg
 
^
 
^
 
^
 
^
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new