2 Coral ID’s please

Reef Racket

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2020
Messages
302
Reaction score
220
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not exactly sure what these guys are and the LFS didn’t sound too confident...

first on looks kinda monte-ish
017F2122-4742-4B1B-BD62-131D59DAA9D7.jpeg


second one I just have no idea but love the look! Kinda Zoa-ish haha
B4AE4156-7AC8-40EF-974D-CF35EB9F09E6.jpeg


Any ideas?? Sorry about the blue lights I’ll take better ones tomorrow if needed...
 
Green button paly
 
Hahahaha thanks for the responses guys!! I laughed because right after I posted this I was on a website browsing corals and it was one of the first I saw there “jack-o-lantern Leptoseris” but the second I still didn’t know so much appreciated!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new