2 Coral ID please

JordanB8810

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
Auburn
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One
PXL_20220804_223719302.jpg

Two
PXL_20220804_223615219.jpg


Thanks. I would interested to know what dollar value you thought these had as well.
 
Top one is galaxia, very aggressive lps! Bottom looks like some sort of mushroom but also seems like some sort of encruster, maybe someone else might know more. Either way I would say both are on the cheaper side of retail price!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new