2 DAY SPOOKTACULAR LIVE SALE! Sat (10/19) and Sun (10/20)! SCARY GOOD SAVINGS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL CORALS!

TOXIC CENTER MALU CARPET ANEMONE RARE - $150

1. All Sales are FINAL. No exchanges or refunds. When you purchase an item, it prevents someone else from buying it. Please follow through with your order. No coupon codes or gift certificates will be allowed during the live sale.

2. Our live sales move FAST! We’ll be posting about 2 corals a min, so stay alert!

3. Make sure to have an account created on our site so you can go through the checkout process quickly.

4. Please check out completely to secure your order. Having an item in your cart doesn't mean it's saved for you, other customers have a chance of purchasing it if they check out first.

5. You are welcome to make as many orders as you like, please use the same name, email, and address in order to combine your orders

6. Please select "SHIPPING PREPAID - Ship with Pending Web Order", this will avoid paying shipping twice

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will be announcing the winners of the raffle later on today guys! If you want to enter, now's the time!

Step 1. Post in this Thread

Step 2. Make a Purchase on our Live Sale

Step 3. Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/aqua_sd/

Step 4. Like us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/aquasandiego

Step 5. Share our Sale on either Instagram or Facebook

Once all have been completed, please email us your screen name, social media handle, and a Screen Shot from sharing this sale for verification. Our email is – [email protected]

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

RAINBOW BOUNCE MUSHROOM 1 - $250

1. All Sales are FINAL. No exchanges or refunds. When you purchase an item, it prevents someone else from buying it. Please follow through with your order. No coupon codes or gift certificates will be allowed during the live sale.

2. Our live sales move FAST! We’ll be posting about 2 corals a min, so stay alert!

3. Make sure to have an account created on our site so you can go through the checkout process quickly.

4. Please check out completely to secure your order. Having an item in your cart doesn't mean it's saved for you, other customers have a chance of purchasing it if they check out first.

5. You are welcome to make as many orders as you like, please use the same name, email, and address in order to combine your orders

6. Please select "SHIPPING PREPAID - Ship with Pending Web Order", this will avoid paying shipping twice

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

SPECKELED KRAK 2 - $300

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

www.AQUASD.com

And this weekends live sale is over! Thank you all for participating, it was pretty crazy! Pages and pages of corals still left to choose from on our website so be sure to check them all out. Also, giveaway announcements will be later today, so be sure not to forget that too! Other than that, enjoy the rest of your Sunday, have a good one!

Just Jenn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TeamAquaSD Thank you!! It was a GREAT sale, bought lots (14) of beautiful corals. Love the fact you ship inverts now, got some of those too. I now need a 2nd job, as I did max out my credit card. LOL

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We'll announce the winners of the raffle at 2pm PST (5pm EST)! Will tag the winners and send them a message :)

Good luck to everyone who participated, thank you!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations!!!

Here are the winners for the Live Sale Raffle! We will be sending you guys an email confirmation! Your prize/s will be included in your order!

Grand Prize - Melissa Harris
Prize 1 - Lise McKay
Prize 2 - Andrew Madamba

Prize 3 - Jinina Wilson

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back