2 different tanks 2 anemones moved

BriansBrain

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2014
Messages
685
Reaction score
781
Location
Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I noticed both of my anemones moved that are in completely different systems. One is a purple LTA and the other is a Chicago sunburst BTA. Both have been in their respective systems for about a year and in the same spot. They haven’t moved far, about six inches.

Just thought it was strange and thought I’d share for opinions.

The only recent change I can think of is elevated pH from the windows being open regularly.
5849B7CA-96A4-435C-9340-C45555ACA9DC.jpeg
83452FD6-061B-472B-87F9-703A0554B60A.jpeg
 
Today I noticed both of my anemones moved that are in completely different systems. One is a purple LTA and the other is a Chicago sunburst BTA. Both have been in their respective systems for about a year and in the same spot. They haven’t moved far, about six inches.

Just thought it was strange and thought I’d share for opinions.

The only recent change I can think of is elevated pH from the windows being open regularly.
5849B7CA-96A4-435C-9340-C45555ACA9DC.jpeg
83452FD6-061B-472B-87F9-703A0554B60A.jpeg
Bear in mind that they don’t move unless;
Too much or too little water flow . Too little and they head for powerhead
OR
Too much light. Too little light and they climb. Too much light, they hide
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new