2 Eye SC Atom Bomb Rainbow Chalice!!

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2013
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
45
Location
Minnesota
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello Guys and Gals,

We are parting with a couple corals from our collection. We have this Atom Bomb and also an Electus Mushroom we will be posting soon.

First up is our Beautiful 2 eye SC Atom Bomb! I'd say she's just under an 1"x1"
A Perfect mix of Blue and Red!

Price is 300$ Shipped.
20180219_230538.jpg

Standard DOA Rules apply, 2 hours to send a clear pic in bag of the dead coral and must be signed for on first attempt of delivery.
 
Wow. Disappointed that I was first and sold out from under me after I asked for payment information and didn’t get a chance to respond back to PM in 30 minutes. Figured I’d have a little more courtesy time than that. Good luck to whomever picked it up. Definitely a nice piece at a good price.
 
Do you have any more of these?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new