2 Gyre Set Up Question w/ Icecap Interface

Wrasse-cal

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2017
Messages
759
Reaction score
598
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m confused trying to set up my two Maxspect gyres. I have two Icecap Interface Modules, two gyres and one power supply. Per the diagram below, it looks like I need two power supplies?

http://blog.coralvue.com/download/8932/

Can I use a splitter on the power supply to power both gyres or do I need a second power supply?
 
Crud. I need a second power supply unless a splitter would work. Would a splitter work?
 
I’m not sure about that, I was under the impression that you had to have two power supplies one for each gyre
 
@Brew12, would a splitter work?
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new