• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 hydra 26 non HD with director

Frontosa

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2017
Messages
90
Reaction score
31
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I have 2 hydra 26non HD with director I do not have any mounts as I had them in a aquatic life hybrid both work as they should upgraded to hds around 3years old all channels work as they should any questions feel free to ask thank you
Screenshot_20190517-111839_Facebook.jpg


Screenshot_20190517-111423_Facebook.jpg


Screenshot_20190517-111325_Facebook.jpg
 
425 shipped
 
PM replied
 
All sold thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new