2 - Icecap 1k for 1 MP40wQD

f8thless

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2018
Messages
668
Reaction score
77
Location
Queens, New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey R2R,

Looking to trade 2 fairly new Icecap 1ks for a MP40. Changing up my tank.

Comes with 1 box and spare parts.

Can meet in Queens or Manhattan.
 
Hey,
I'd be interested in buying one of the 1k's if you just want to sell one.
 
Hey,
I'd be interested in buying one of the 1k's if you just want to sell one.
I would on the other depending on price
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new