• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 ICECAP CorlVue Battery BackUps

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLSharkvictim

Shark Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These backups from CoralVue should move fast due to all of the bad weather going on! Battery backup modules are one of the best investments any serious hobbyist can purchase.

Anyways, I have Up for sale 2 only used for a few days during Hurricane Iram, and let me tell you these two Battery packs saved me about $5,000 bucks since my TUNZE pumps were connected to these packs which kept my fish and coral alive and my water oxygenated! The reason why I am letting these go is b/c I need money for my new 150-gallon build. If you were to buy them brand new they retail for $109.00EA.

Also, each IceCap pack will come with all different kinds of connectors, so it's compatible with most DC pumps. Here are some pictures as you can see they are immaculate condition. Asking ONLY $150.00 OBO which having this type of redundancy on your system is well worth every penny in my opinion... If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

The IceCap battery backup works with almost all DC powered pumps, however if you have a MaxSpect Gyre pump running on an IceCap Gyre Interface Module, the module will automatically detect when power is lost, and decrease the overall speed of the pump to 30% to lengthen battery life.

Whats Included?

• 2 -Battery Backup Modules
    • 2- Battery Chargers
    • 2- Installation Cables
    • Daisy Chain Link Cables

IMG_6126.JPG

IMG_6125.JPG

IMG_6127.JPG

puffy127

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How old are they? Willing to part out? If so, how much for just one?

Last edited:

Lui1521

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
will get one if you decide to split

OP
OP
FLSharkvictim

FLSharkvictim

Shark Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The reason why these have not sold to any of the 25 people who sent me an email was b.c I can't find the accessories that come with the backups packs. I ONLY HAVE THE ICECAP BATTERY BACKUP MODULES ONLY.

Ones, Hurricane IRMA came through my house took a beating and a lot of things got misplaced.

As far as the power supply well it's just an AC/DC Power supply which you probably have a few extra laying around your house would work just fine if not you can but them on eBay or the Online CoralVue store including the adapters.

PM ME if you're still interested because I will offer you a sweet deal on the pair.

**THIS WILL BE A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE**

Last edited:
OP
OP
FLSharkvictim

FLSharkvictim

Shark Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back Up Modules only - WYSIWYG:
HIT ME UP IF INTERESTED w/ YOUR ZIP CODE AND I WILL INVOICE YOU THROUGH PAYPAL! FYI- FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!
$60.00ea plus shipping!!

They have only been used one time for about 12 hours during the past hurricane since we had lost power other than that they are in superior condition.

IMG_6127.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
FLSharkvictim

FLSharkvictim

Shark Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI, I Found one of the cables so you can daisy chain the two and connect it to one of your powerheads which if you do that you can get up to 4 or 5 days !
WSIWYG - $60.00ea - plus shipping

IMG_6129.JPG

IMG_6130.JPG

IMG_6131.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
FLSharkvictim

FLSharkvictim

Shark Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first person to PM me their email address, so I can invoice them will get a pair of battery backups..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 168 72.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.2%
Back