• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 - Jebao PP4

Saltlife

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 Jebao PP-4 Wavemakers, 2 controllers, 2 magnet mount. They are complete and in real good condition. I used them for a little bit and nothing's wrong with any of it I have just been saving them for spares in case I needed them. 75.00 for both shipped and fees included, also 5% donation to R2R.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

OP
OP
Saltlife

Saltlife

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have numerous pm's asking if I would take lower. I agree to help out fellow reefers then they flake or stop replying. Asking questions like what color are they, can you measure them, are the cords 2' of 8' , what's included. Come on guys, if your asking crap like this maybe you shouldn't be doing reef tanks. Tire kickers stop wasting my time.

As of now I will not take any lower than asking price so don't ask. Pm's asking will not be answered.

For serious buyers hit the blue pay now in the top right corner, pay for the items and I will send them right out. Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
Saltlife

Saltlife

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Simple as that! Sold. Please lock (edit: figured out how to put sold on thread so everyone doesn't have to read all the way to the bottom, man that was easy! Everyone should do it!!)

Also R2R how do I give my 5% donation as promised ?? Thanks

Last edited:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Simple as that! Sold. Please lock (edit: figured out how to put sold on thread so everyone doesn't have to read all the way to the bottom, man that was easy! Everyone should do it!!)

Also R2R how do I give my 5% donation as promised ?? Thanks

The website will take it as commission from the pay it now option.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 110 87.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back