2 Kessil A360Xs for a 65 gallon?

Hello,
it really depends on what do you want to have in the tank...
Could you please give more information about your plans?
 
Hi,
I believe that you should be fine with it.
Of course you’ll have to paid attention where to locate each (type) coral.
Next to that, you can always add more Kessils in the future if the corals starts to get too big.
I suggest you to see BRS videos explaining how to space the Kessils in order to have the best light distribution.
Let me know if you can find the videos.
Cheers
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new