DMP 65 cracking?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReeferTCG
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReeferTCG

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2019
Messages
369
Reaction score
790
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R,

Need some confirmation bias 😂 or more data points.

I have 2 jebao DMP 40 and 2 ecotech MP10. I have loved the Jebao for me they have been 20 times better than the MP, just issue after issue and noose after noise on the MP 10.

My question to the community: I just bought 6 DMP 65 and just watched a video where they mentioned every single dmp 65 was cracking. Not sure if its the previous version or something specific about the size?
 
I’m not sure. I think it was the 40’s that were cracking and even came in cracked if I recall correctly
Ohhh I need to check mine then 😱
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new