• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 Kessil Ap700 $400 each

Item Price
$400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

gators94

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2021
Messages
72
Reaction score
18
Location
Callahan
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two kessil Ap700’s for $400 each. If you buy both I’ll take $750 for them. Can ship at buyers expense.

E11D0872-E5F4-410F-A90C-70C85820D49C.jpeg A34674AA-CBEE-4346-99BE-01E970C44937.jpeg BB8022FD-7FEE-4AD4-81F2-8354090E0BDA.jpeg
 
How long have they been run and under what intensity?
 
Interested, Is there a manufacture date on the label by chance?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new