• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 Kessil Ap9x

Item Price
1300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

TwelveL16

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2014
Messages
1,922
Reaction score
703
Location
indiana
Rating - 100%
2   0   1
BD32D105-6E0F-4E36-95ED-C41C111B1CD1.jpeg
8B8B5F6B-64A9-4DB2-8973-4DC81F186147.jpeg
0A729BEE-7DCE-4977-923C-B7782F7131C4.jpeg
Two ap9x’s for sale with mounting arms, owned for a year used for about 7 months. Work perfectly.

650 shipped each OBO
 
Last edited:
I would be interested in purchasing these lights if still available. I am in Indiana as well so could probably pick up and save the shipping. If available you can reach me at [email protected]
 
Last edited:
Little cautious of new people…
Well I cant blame you for that. I have been reef keeping for many years and my wife gave me the go ahead to build a new setup. So I started looking at the forums again. Used to be on reef central all the time. I am serious about wanting to buy them. You can text or call me at (469)595-9629. If there is anything else I could do to earn your trust I will definitely try. If not I understand.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new