2 MACNA 2014 Full Conference Tickets

  • Thread starter Thread starter Manaz101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Manaz101

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2013
Messages
162
Reaction score
14
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 full conference tickets for sale. I've split with my ex and now due to financial hardships I'm not going to be able to afford to fly out to Denver :cry: :cry:
..... the tickets include full conference registration for 3 days of exhibit floor access, speakers, workshops and prize drawings as well as the Friday Reception and Saturday Banquet.

If interested, please PM me.
 
Per forum rules, please list a price. Thanks!
 
Oops! Sorry, I forgot.....they're $225 for both and whatever the paypal fee will be.
 
$225 includes the PayPal fee....sorry, listed this late last night and was half asleep. $225 is total for both tickets or if your local to Orlando $200 cash

Let me know
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new