2 MP10's...trade for MP40?

  • Thread starter Thread starter veselym
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

veselym

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
645
Reaction score
126
Location
Great Falls, MT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 MP10's, one is a WES and one is an ES

I either need to sell them or trade one plus cash for an MP40


upgraded to a 180G tank and it has 1/2 glass, not willing to risk ruining my MP10's on it


MP10ES 140 shipped plus fees
MP10WES 175 shipped plus fees

or trade each for an MP40's plus cash to make up difference
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new