2 New Ways To Upload Photos to Threads and Posts (3 Total)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Say you want to share a bunch of photos of a build thread. Upload them all into a new album in the media center then click the little camera icon and multi-select all the ones you want to add at one time. :)

I hope people realize how awesome this is! HA!

I just started messing around with it, so far its awesome, thanks Rev!

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yay! Adding photos to your threads and posts just got easier! Now we have 3 ways to upload photos.

Please see the corresponding graphic.

1. The little icon of a PHOTO used to be only used for photo links. Now you can actually upload photos through that button as well as link your photos that are hosted on other sites.

2. The little CAMERA icon is new and was added with the addition of the new Media Center. Here you can add images that you have added to Albums you create or to R2R Albums. See here for more about the Media Center.

3. The Upload Files button has been our good friend for over two years now and you can still upload photos via this method.

Untitled-2.jpg
Hi @revhtree

I know this is an old thread but I cant upload files with the 'upload a file' feature anymore since changing my camera due to what looks like the file size (24mp).

I have been using a TP application tapatalk which I assume may resize them but am i missing something or is it the sites file size restriction ?

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 91 80.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back