• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 Noopsyche K7 V3 Pros - 200 shipped

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Miniblade

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2023
Messages
88
Reaction score
66
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PAYPAL G&S ONLY, LOWER 48 FOR 200 SHIPPED. WILL SHIP TO ALASKA/HAWAII IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.
Had them about a year over my display tank. Never ran them above 80% Very good lights, only selling because I'm going a different route. Very strong but very spotlighty. Blew out heatsink biweekly, and will clean fully before selling to buyer. Pics attached are some of the corals I've grown from frags with these lights
1775580926313.png
1775580933992.png
1775580939973.png
1775580946793.png
1775580954650.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new