Three noopsyche K7 III pros with mounts

Item Price
$300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

exnisstech

Grumpy old man
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2019
Messages
20,783
Reaction score
33,788
Location
Ashland Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have three to sell and would prefer to sell all together. I'll separate at a later date if they don't sell together. Lights were all purchased in late 2023 and I've had them over two tanks. They're great lights but I've made changes and swapped them out for two photons that were left over after rearranging tanks. They come with the stock tank mount and the x brackets and screws. Two of the mounts have a couple of extra holes drilled in them. Looking for $300 shipped for all 3 (USA only) the K7 IV are out and only $140 so feel free to go that routes vs low balling me on these. The new ones are a different spectrum, maybe batter maybe not I don't know. They are also 100 watts and these are 140. Lights have been reset and are currently in AP mode. Please use PM for contact. I go in the order messages are received. Payment via PayPal. I'll send an invoice with items listed and you'll have buyer's protection.

PXL_20261008_205451318~2.jpg

Screenshot_20261008-165243~2.jpg


PXL_20261008_211252794~2.jpg
Screenshot_20261008-171018~3.jpg



PXL_20261008_211927959~2.jpg
Screenshot_20261008-171818~2.jpg


PXL_20261008_214702471.jpg



Two tanks under the lights. 180g
PXL_20240222_233233684~2.jpg



WB 330.7
PXL_20260623_010050670~2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new