2 part doser

  • Thread starter Thread starter TreyC2010
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have the Vertex Libra and so far so good!
 
Ive been wanting to get the GHL doser 2 but i would need to run boot camp. If I'm not mistaken aquarium electronics is where you can purchase them since i can't find them anywhere.
 
Ive been wanting to get the GHL doser 2 but i would need to run boot camp. If I'm not mistaken aquarium electronics is where you can purchase them since i can't find them anywhere.
I ordered one from there and I've been waiting about 3 weeks. I wanted the black one and there was none in the states. Had to ship over from Germany was tied up in customs for a bit and should be on the way to their warehouse before shipping to me. But I can't wait to get it, the thing looks sweet and GHL is a very solid brand.
 
I ordered one from there and I've been waiting about 3 weeks. I wanted the black one and there was none in the states. Had to ship over from Germany was tied up in customs for a bit and should be on the way to their warehouse before shipping to me. But I can't wait to get it, the thing looks sweet and GHL is a very solid brand.

It should be on the way to you now. I had some stuff tied up in the container stuck in customs last week and got shipping notice on Wednesday.
 
Just emailed Michael and it won't be at their warehouse till Monday, then shipped out to me.

My bad. I didn't read your whole post. I went direct through Vinny at GHL, so makes sense still on the way to their warehouse. That will be a nice arrival next week though, enjoy.
 
My bad. I didn't read your whole post. I went direct through Vinny at GHL, so makes sense still on the way to their warehouse. That will be a nice arrival next week though, enjoy.
Yeah, I can't wait. It's one of the final pieces I'm waiting on for my build to be complete.
 
awesome i plan on getting the white with 4 pumps instead of the 3 in case i need to dose something extra
 
Should I dose for alk in a 150? Or is there some other route. I have a BioDenitrator that raises cal a little so it's easy for it to get low.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new