2 questions.. help!

Donald Gilliss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay so for my first problem &question, my occ clown seems to have an internal parasite problem, I’ve had the fish for about a year and haven’t added any new fish in a couple of months, just some frags. I had someone tell me I need to mix metro and focus with her food. Can I feed this same mysis with the medicine to the whole tank without it harming the other fish and things in my tank? I thought about taking her out to feed but don’t want that causing more stress..

My second question is about a ruby blenny. I’ve has this fish for about 2 months now and he’s been doing great. Just a few days ago I noticed he was missing and couldn’t find him in the tank anywhere. Today I notice a foul smell and start searching around my tank.... to find my poor blenny dried up on the floor :( do these fish usually jump out of the water? Or was something wrong that he did that.?

Any info would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks to everyone in advance!

Frtdrmrose7

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes a Blenny will jump, unfortunately normal behavior. Your best bet for the future is a screened cover.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 44 57.1%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back