2 quick questions, dealing with velvet

CurtnStac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm about to start treatment for velvet...
1st question, can you bathe 2 clowns in the Ruby Rally at the same time?
2nd question, I have a Springer damsel that has yet to show any velvet symptoms, should I still freshwater and ruby dip him or just put straight into the qt tank?
Thanks!!

Big G

captain dunsel
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, you can bathe more than one fish at a time. Make sure to aerate the bath for 30 minute before adding the fish. Watch the temp too.

Assume they all have been attacked. Parasites can be within the gills doing tremendous damage. The FW dip will remove a lot of those parasites.

OP
OP
CurtnStac

CurtnStac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, you can bathe more than one fish at a time. Make sure to aerate the bath for 30 minute before adding the fish. Watch the temp too.

Assume they all have been attacked. Parasites can be within the gills doing tremendous damage. The FW dip will remove a lot of those parasites.
The freshwater dip I know isn't a miracle cure but it's close. I've done lost 3 fish that didn't show any symptoms. Velvet finally showed it's ugly face on my clowns. They were covered almost over night! The freshwater dip actually has bought them time needed to get the meds here though the mail. Without the freshwater dip they definitely would have died a few days ago.

Back