• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 - Radion XR30 Pro G6, 2 - ReefLED 90

Item Price
$175-$675
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

rjmarble

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2020
Messages
25
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling 2 Radion XR30 Pro G6 with box and full mounting kit $600 each shipped - SOLD

Also selling 2 ReefLED 90 with box and mounting arms $100 each shipped - SOLD

Everything Sold here

IMG_1868.jpeg

IMG_1867.jpeg
IMG_1866.jpeg

IMG_1862.jpeg
IMG_1863.jpeg
IMG_1864.jpeg
IMG_1865.jpeg
IMG_1870.jpeg
IMG_1871.jpeg
IMG_1872.jpeg
IMG_1873.jpeg
IMG_1869.jpeg
 
Last edited:
bump - price updated
 
1 Radion sold, 1 left
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new