• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 Reef Breeders 48" Photon Series Full Spectrum LED Fixtures

KYLECT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 Reef Breeders 48" Photon Series Full Spectrum LED lights for sale at $400 a piece shipped anywhere in the US other than HI, PR & AK, PM is key as I'm sure these will go fast They are really sick lights, I only have had them running for 3 months so they are practically brand new. The exact color combination is as follows: channel 1; 24 4500K neutral whites, 8 480nm blues, 4 660nm reds, and 12 410-420nm violets. Channel 2; 44 450nm royal blue, 4 480nm blue, Channel 3; 6 480nm blue moonlights, for a total of 102 3 watt LEDs. Each unit measures about 47" long x 8" wide x 2.5" tall These lights are great for SPS tanks, super powerful, if you would like any other specs take a look at www.reefbreeders.com

Attachments

• Reef Breeders 48 Photon Series.jpg
    Reef Breeders 48 Photon Series.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 619
Last edited:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 76 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.3%
Back