• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 ReefBreeders Lumen Bars . SeeNew listing. One available.

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

steveschuerger

Avowed Goni freak
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2021
Messages
27,035
Reaction score
72,981
Location
West Metro Boston
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 ReefBreeders Lumen Bars for sale. Never used. Was going to use for Acros but not needed with the mixed reef I have going. Hers the complete description
LumenBar V2 24" - Blue/UV Hybrid​
  • Spectrum:
    Blue/UV Hybrid
  • Hardware:
    For Photon V2/V2+
  • Warranty Period:
    2 Years


Says for Photon but I’m pretty sure they can be used with any light
$275 plus cost of shipping​
2​
$339.98​
Subtotal:​
$339.98​
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new