2 tanks one sump

  • Thread starter Thread starter WillyBux
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

WillyBux

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve turned my grow res into a prop tank, hardline Plumbed the over flow through my display tank stand and into the sump. Any suggestion I’m listening

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
 
Hi,

I don’t think I am following the plumbing. Are both tanks draining separately into the sump, then returned from the sump back? My first thought would be room in the sump for the overflow if the power cuts out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new