• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 - VorTech MP40wQD, Trident Brand new

Nperry86

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you come down on the Trident since no warranty.

OP
OP
B

BigTex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For some reason I wasn't getting any notices about reply's. I'll keep a closer eye on it.
The mp-40's are new, and I think I've had them about 6-months.
Not sure why the Trident wouldn't have a warranty. It's new as well, and never been opened. It was purchased locally from a very large retail store.

Nperry86

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For some reason I wasn't getting any notices about reply's. I'll keep a closer eye on it.
The mp-40's are new, and I think I've had them about 6-months.
Not sure why the Trident wouldn't have a warranty. It's new as well, and never been opened. It was purchased locally from a very large retail store.
neptune warranties are non transferrable and require original receipt

nyc reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neptune is incredibly strict when sending stuff for service I’ve dealt with them and it had not been pleasant both times.

yoelf

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neptune is incredibly strict when sending stuff for service I’ve dealt with them and it had not been pleasant both times.
Bought an ATK last week quabus cable missing and unit was defective when I called the store I bought it from (neptune authorized dealer) they said they can't do anything and to go to neptune.
Neptune said they would send me the parts and I would have to fix do it myself...

OP
OP
B

BigTex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Understood. I’m open to offers on the trident. Worst case, I’ll just install it.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back