2 x OR3 Blue Plus 36” Light Bars

Item Price
90
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

LunchboLobster

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2024
Messages
74
Reaction score
32
Location
Fort Worth
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very good condition, only used for 6 months.

Located in Fort Worth TX. $120 shipped for each, or $220 shipped for both.

PXL_20250815_185717257.jpg PXL_20250815_185702157.jpg
 
Last edited:
Are these still available?
Are these able to be controlled?
 
Still available! As is, they are just "on/off", I had them on a timer. There is a wifi controlled ballast though that you could purchase, from orphek.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new