• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 x Red Sea Reefwave 25

Item Price
250 - 450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

f8thless

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2018
Messages
668
Reaction score
77
Location
Queens, New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Looking to sell a pair of Reefwave 25s.

Thoroughly cleaned and ready to go, comes with original box and unused spare parts.

Asking $250 shipped each or $450 shipped for both.

6d2731b3-405b-4637-b59e-761d09d7c8ca-1_all_6.jpg 20250828_232232.jpg 20250828_232347.jpg 20250828_232528.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new