$20,000 Giveaway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Tumey

Reefer With A Broken Brain ( TBI Survivor )
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply
I was super excited to see the Neptune ATK I wasn’t expecting in my shipment today! This is so cool to see you & all the vendors who’ve jumped in on it with you, giving back to the reefing community.

I never win anything. LOL

Thank You!!
Tumey
C5041D1B-1804-485A-A241-C9EF6F71D69B.jpeg

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply
I was super excited to see the Neptune ATK I wasn’t expecting in my shipment today! This is so cool to see you & all the vendors who’ve jumped in on it with you, giving back to the reefing community.
Congratz!
I have an order waiting at home, I dont dare ask the wife to open it. ;Blackeye Now Im trying to figure out what to buy that I need.
Good luck everyone

Metcho

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I made 6 orders over $2000 and got one $10 gift card. I only bought stuff I needed. Don’t impulse buy just cause there’s a chance at winning something. That’s all I can say about that. I’m happy with getting $10 gift card it wasn’t expected at all. That’s my opinion

also remember the thousands upon thousands of people who also put orders in. They have lots of live feed of actual people who whom on Instagram.

HeadStrongGrafx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I made 6 orders over $2000 and got one $10 gift card. I only bought stuff I needed. Don’t impulse buy just cause there’s a chance at winning something. That’s all I can say about that. I’m happy with getting $10 gift card it wasn’t expected at all. That’s my opinion

also remember the thousands upon thousands of people who also put orders in. They have lots of live feed of actual people who whom on Instagram.
Yea ur probably right. I’ve been waiting to buy some big ticket stuff and I got sucked into the hype on IG vids. Oh well. Lol

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
How many here are preffered reefers thru BRS?
Ive been with them 8 years and not sure if im one,but i do know 5+ yrs won nothing and they began pullingnames an hour AFTER I was notified my iorder was on the way Friday. Go Figure

1604194347580.png

ReefRy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many here are preffered reefers thru BRS?
Ive been with them 8 years and not sure if im one,but i do know 5+ yrs won nothing and they began pullingnames an hour AFTER I was notified my iorder was on the way Friday. Go Figure

1604194347580.png

We've had preferred status since April of 2017, for whatever that's worth. Never won anything and entered everything, I think.

Mical

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys/gals - stop and think about it. How many other reef friendly retailers offer contests & giveaways? I don't see Amazon or any one else do MASS giveaways & contests. Sure some manufacturers give you a chance to win a couple of items but NOTHING like BRS.
Remember it's a contest based on luck, not how much you've spent w/BRS - it's the luck of the draw nothing else. Complaining about not winning anything is like complaining to a Vegas hotel that you didn't win back you weekend hotel rates.

reefrun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some stuff I bought on Friday hasn't shipped yet.. guessing it will be too late for surprises. Fun giveaway though!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 55 75.3%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back