20-30g reef tank suggestions

adumb112

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reefers...
First time posting on R2R. Looking for a bit of advice. I've been in the hobby for 11 years, starting with a 29g Biocube and then upgrading to a 57g Illuminata Rimless w/ (2) AI Hydra 26. I've decide to break down my 57g and go back to a smaller tank with just a pair of clowns and a few corals. Any suggestions on what's new and exciting out there. Thanks...Adam

tdileo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As in brands for tanks? The IM Nuvo 30 is what I would get if I were in your shoes, very nice looking tank and everybody I know with an Innovative Marine tank loves it! There is also a smaller 20G version if you would prefer the smaller end.

OP
OP
adumb112

adumb112

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As in brands for tanks? The IM Nuvo 30 is what I would get if I were in your shoes, very nice looking tank and everybody I know with an Innovative Marine tank loves it! There is also a smaller 20G version if you would prefer the smaller end.

Yes. I really like the IM tanks. How about the 25g Lagoon style?

tdileo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven’t looked too much into their tanks so wasn’t sure on all the sizes but did know there was a 20 and 30G version. The lagoon is a very nice tank and I love the dimensions. If it fits what you want I say 100% go for it! I believe @drewslagoon on Instagram’s tank is an IM25 Lagoon if you would like to ask somebody with one how he likes it, and his tank is one of my favorites!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 17 7.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 37 17.1%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 145 67.1%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.8%
Back