20$ budget tank

ohio reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2013
Messages
1,524
Reaction score
20
Location
Columbus Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my neighbor threw away a ten gallon tank, and of course I ran over and got it. It had water in it once for a week. That's it, I then decided to give myself a challenge and set a 20$ budget. I have two T-8 lights that fit over it, they were on my 55 before my metal halide upgrade, and a small led light. I'm going bare bottom and coral only, the only question I have so far is would you rather do two T 8 lights or one T-8 and my small led. Here's the comparison. two t8.
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1372978755.715045.jpg

One T8 and one led
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1372978774.355181.jpg



Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Let's see what you an do with it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new